- What is a scholarship?
- Gift aid that is awarded based on a variety of factors such as academic achievement, talent, athletic ability, leadership, geographical location, field of study and/or financial need. Scholarships do not have to be repaid.
- Where can I find scholarships?
- Scholarships can be found EVERYWHERE!
- Many scholarships are awarded by private foundations. This includes high school guidance offices, local chambers of commerce, businesses, employers, financial institutions, local community groups/clubs, educational organizations, church groups, alumni associations, civic organizations and many more!
- Who qualifies for scholarships?
- Each scholarship has different qualifications and requirements, including academic achievement, talent, athletic ability, leadership, geographical location, field of study, and/or financial need.
- How to apply for a scholarship: